We are seeking a driven Apprentice Electrician who will be responsible for assisting with the installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial electrical systems. Main job duties involve installing, making repairs, and troubleshooting issues with various unique residential and commercial systems/setups.
- Install both commercial and residential electrical systems and upgrades to existing residential electrical systems
- Work with and be willing to learn from team members as well as work independently and stay on task.
- Read blueprints/designs/schematics from clients/vendors/builders and install the systems as specified.
- Help repair, maintain, and alter various systems for clients and builders
- Must be an apprentice, in an apprenticeship program, and be able to show all of the neccesary paperwork and provide their certification of fitness card upon interview
- Experience working independently and with teams/other businesses
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally and have reliable transport to and from various jobsites during a workday.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time