Residential Journeyman Electrician
We are seeking a talented Residential Journeyman Electrician who will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining electrical systems. An electrician reads blueprints/designs from the clients and builders to assist in working with electrical systems. Main job duties involve installing, making repairs, and troubleshooting issues with various residential systems/setups.
- Install residential electrical systems and upgrades to existing residential electrical systems
- Provide knowledge of electrical systems and help to the apprentices and AV techs
- Meet with decision-makers to thoroughly understand client needs and to provide solutions.
- Read blueprints/designs/schematics from clients/vendors/builders and install the systems as specified
- Help repair, maintain, and alter various systems for clients and builders
- Must have and be able to prove that they have all neccesary paperwork as a Residential Journeyman Electrician
- Experience working independently and with teams/other businesses
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally and have reliable transport to and from various jobsites during a workday.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time